When creating Niche websites, I prefer WordPress.
Here are 7 essential and free WordPress plugins I use to set-up niche websites:
All plugins below are free.
- All in One SEO
- Add This (or other plugin for social sharing)
- Subscribe 2 (or other list building plugin you prefer)
- AdSense Daemon (or other plugin to make AdSense insertion automated)
- Ardamis Titlecase (or similar) – capitalizes titles so your blog posts look professional.
- Breadcrumbs – good for SEO
Other things to do in you new WordPress niche site:
1. Set-up Google Analytics to track your stats
You can do this either manually or with free plugin Google Analyticator.
2. Go to Dashboard – Settings – Writing and add this to “Update services”
Those are to notify search engines that your blog has been updated with new content.
3. Adjust permalinks to make them SEO friendly.
Go to dashbord Settings – Permalinks – Custom Structure – /%postname%/
That’s it for now! You are good to go!
Like what you read?
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free bonus! Just enter your email below: